Please find below information from Staffordshire County Council regarding vaccines.
- Two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine give you the best protection from coronavirus.
- The county council, together with our partners continues to push vaccination take up for those who have not yet had their first or second dose.
- Anybody who is 50 or over or has had certain health conditions are eligible six months after their second dose.
- See here for more details https://www.twbstaffsandstoke.org.uk/coronavirus/how-to-get-a-vaccine-where-and-travelling
Walk-in Vaccine Clinics for over 16s
- The latest walk-in clinics for the coming days can be found at: Search – Find a walk-in coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination site (www.nhs.uk)