The Autumn 2017 Parish Newsletter has been published and includes updates on HS2, the old telephone kiosk in Admaston and Neighbourhood Watch as well as some details of forthcoming events.
You can view a copy online here – Parish Newsletter Autumn 2017
Just a reminder that from the 1 April 2017 East Staffs Borough Council will no longer accept food waste in your brown bin. Food waste should therefore be placed in your grey bin.
Top tips for keeping your home safe:
- Always keep house and car keys away from doors and windows. Store valuables and keys away out of view
- Always keep your windows and doors locked even when you are in – if you pop upstairs or in the garden make sure the rooms you are not occupying are secure
- Consider installing movement activated security lights at the front and back of your property or an alarm/CCTV system. If you have these already installed, ensure they are in good working order and are switched on
- If you have valuable tools and garden equipment in your garage or shed, make sure you keep it locked and fit an inaccessible bolt/lock to your garden gate. Consider fitting locking devices to high value bicycles
- Try to avoid storing large bulky items, like wheelie bins, near to your property as these can be used to access properties
Be vigilant and report any suspicious activity by telephoning 101, or 999 in an emergency
7 July 2017 – Ordinary General Meeting
1 September 2017 – Ordinary General Meeting
3 November 2017 – Ordinary General Meeting
5 January 2018 – Ordinary General Meeting